Return to the land of your fathers and to your relatives, and I will be with you



Genesis 31:3

 Lately I have been feeling a VERY strong pull to make a trip to Asia and visit my family ...The desire has been growing ... Last night as I was with the Lord during a 2 am nightwatch, I spent some time praying & interceding and then had a wonderful time in His presence.... [ p.s. I feel like this month He's starting to unravel so much more, and I'm really getting to know so much more about Him .. all aspects of Him !
* In fact I often catch myself singing during the day " Getting to know you, getting to know all about you ! " hehehe :) 

Anyway back to the nightwatch last night , I then asked the Lord for a Word from Him. I heard VERY CLEARLY - GENESIS 31 

Oh it was so clear! It actually surprised me ... this new level of clarity... 

Sometimes He chooses to speak so clearly it's as though He is right here, sitting next to me. I looked up Genesis 31, and this was what caught my attention Immediately " Then the Lord said to Jacob, “Return to the land of your fathers and to your relatives, and I will be with you.” " ~ Genesis 31:3 ... I'm in AWE ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Establishing Heavenly Governments on Earth - The Bench of 3, 7 & 12

The Tree of Knowledge - as described in the Book of Enoch

Raise your frequency through sound ...