The Eyes to See ...



This morning, I woke up to spending time in the spirit with Jesus.

I asked the Lord to open my eyes dramatically to see more of the unseen.
What He proceeded to do seemed to counter what I had asked for.

He laid his hands over my eyes so that I could not see ...


It confused me. 

Now I really couldn't see!

But I began to understand what He was doing ... 

He was teaching me to see without & beyond the flesh. 
When we cease relying on our natural eyes, we exercise our inner eyes to observe activity in the Spirit realm.


*Also He was showing me to limit what I see in the natural ( ie, certain forms of media, etc ) so that the supernatural would open up to me.


So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal. ~ 2 Corinthians 4:18


Seeing in the Spirit is a right for every Believer -
http://www.theshepherdsgate.org/media/media2012/20120107ZacHenson.mp3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Establishing Heavenly Governments on Earth - The Bench of 3, 7 & 12

The Tree of Knowledge - as described in the Book of Enoch

Raise your frequency through sound ...