My Ponderings this morning ...



The Word of God is so penetrating and ALIVE, at times, it makes my heart appear to STOP ... yet at other times it quickens it to pound through my chest like that of a vulnerable rabbit ... I wonder how much more can I bear at the same time I crave for more with what can only be described as delightful trepidation!
A great fear of the Lord has been coming on me of late as I listen to His Word ... they are not just words anymore, they breathe and dance and LIVE!!!! ...
They are the EXACTING tools laced with precision borne of our great and Hidden architect...
The Bible now is an entirely different experience, I cherish the word ... I hunger for it ... I only want His Voice ... and I have become so sensitive to every other voice attempting to make itself heard ... any inflection in a voice that is ever so slightly off, suddenly causes me great pain ...
It truly is the Narrow road and few will find it ...
Lord help me always stay on that narrow road ... hidden in You ...
Love,
Sarah Ahava Fischer
My thoughts on the morning of Jan 9th 2015

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Establishing Heavenly Governments on Earth - The Bench of 3, 7 & 12

The Tree of Knowledge - as described in the Book of Enoch

Raise your frequency through sound ...