Never forgetting you dear Jerusalem, placing you in our hearts as we commune with Him ....

Never forgetting you dear Jerusalem, placing you in our hearts as we commune with Him ....

"By the rivers of Babylon...we wept, when we remembered Zion...If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning. If I do not remember thee, let my tongue cleave to the roof of my mouth, if I prefer not Jerusalem above my chief joy." (From Psalm 137)

A good article & reminder -
" Medieval maps show Jerusalem as the center of the universe, calling it Umbilicus Mundi (Navel of the World). There is a world map with Jerusalem at its center attached to an ancient Latin manuscript of the Book of Psalms (c. 1250). The map illustrates Psalm 74:12, "For God is my King of old, working salvation in the midst of the earth [ours]. 


We ought to pray for the peace of Jerusalem, and our motivation must come from Scripture as we examine God's relationship to Israel. In Luke 19:41, we see that Jesus Himself wept over the city.
In addition, we see the admonition in Isaiah 62:7, "And give him [the Lord] no rest, till he establish, and till he make Jerusalem a praise in the earth.""
http://www.jewsforjesus.org/…/pray-for-the-peace-of-jerusal…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Establishing Heavenly Governments on Earth - The Bench of 3, 7 & 12

The Tree of Knowledge - as described in the Book of Enoch

Raise your frequency through sound ...