ELEVEN Nights in the Desert ...

 
... there is much that wants to be Said ... my Heart wants to Speak ... and I will let it speak on Sacred Scrolls embossed with Gold ♥ 
I will delicately prepare this manuscript, tying it taut with violet ribbons of silk.
I am journeying into the desert for 11 nights , staying in a beautiful, rustic desert home ... this retreat that we will have to ourselves has its own well, an outdoor hot tub that looks upon the Stars, an outdoor fire ,  swimming pool and sits on 5 untouched acres of land.
In ELEVEN nights, kissed by desert Stars, warmly embraced and abundantly provided for by Nature, I will finally complete the writing of my Book.
Loving and thanking you for your presence in my Life ... ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Establishing Heavenly Governments on Earth - The Bench of 3, 7 & 12

The Tree of Knowledge - as described in the Book of Enoch

Raise your frequency through sound ...