Adventures in a Sensory Deprivation Chamber ...


To release the limits of the body, one must sleep in water , relaxing into breadths and depths unchartered by one's daily carriage...

 One must reach the height of blisss, entering the plains of calm, the explorer forgets herself , being lulled into deep slumber ... and then as if to quickly remember amongst the luxury of forgetting , the body wriggles like a fish , waking itself to its fluid environment.... awkward at first , this new lotus bed begins to feel more comfortable with every hour.

I slept for 6 hours in a sensory deprivation tank built by Float Lab in Venice Beach, CA.

Each hour took me deeper into myself. I swiftly organized my thoughts, I gained stunning Clarity, I arrived at Knowingness, I organically partook in yoga poses, stretching muscles that were rarely stretched before. I then turned my torso, sitting with my lap immersed in warm waters I engaged in quiet meditation , smiling upon the velvet darkness that held no reign of fear on me. I slept in the cradle of this intimate womb ... And so communing with God  I tasted true freedom ... released ... fearless. My body has rarely enjoyed a sleep as deep as this ... in the delicacy of water I am shown the catchment of stresses and contractions within my body ... with the  silent guidance of water I am taught to release and let go ...

In one night ...

My posture has changed and my mind is clear.  I awoke from this liquid sleep with such vigor ... so infinitely profound is the joy of true rest ... all mermaids and merman must sleep this way , their tails bathed in salty waters ...

Thank you www.floatlab.com :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Establishing Heavenly Governments on Earth - The Bench of 3, 7 & 12

The Tree of Knowledge - as described in the Book of Enoch

Raise your frequency through sound ...