i am here





There is only One of you, one Uniquely Precious Soul, intertwined with the Emeralds and Sapphires that your DNA explores .. I am your Guardian, your Humble Servant and your greatest Admirer ... and I will do all that I can, I will scale extraordinary lengths, accomplishing untold feats, I will bravely leap from staggering Cliffs, in order to ensure your Success ... Know that I am here, know that I am yours, know that this Love surpasses any mistakes you may have committed or self-judgements you have taken on ... Remember my ESSENCE that breathed Fire into your cells , and Love into your very bones ... says the voice that was once heard not so very long ago .... the firm hush that whispered into the warmth of your Mother's Womb ... - Mahira A. ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Establishing Heavenly Governments on Earth - The Bench of 3, 7 & 12

The Tree of Knowledge - as described in the Book of Enoch

Raise your frequency through sound ...